Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Welcome!

Hello everyone. Whether you are a new reader, or a reader joining us from The Kentucky Mountain News, I welcome you to this little space that I have set aside on the web.

Since 2005, I have been publishing my Class Action article in editions of the East Kentucky regional newspaper, The Kentucky Mountain News. While I have enjoyed getting my words expressed in writing on the printed page, I have also known that I need to get my words out on the internet as well.

I hope that some of my original readers join me on this blog. Who knows...maybe some new readers will decide to join us as well.

On this blog, you will find my Class Action articles. You will also find some extra stuff. Who knows....just check back to find out what I have published on this site.

Leave comments! I hope to hear from you all!

No comments: