Monday, June 2, 2008

Post Workout Blog

Okay. Summer is here and that means a lot more time in shorts. That also means a lot more time spent outside.

I'll be the first to admit that I have sort of let myself go over the winter. I haven't really gained that much weight, but a little weight is a bad thing. I don't want to start down that slippery slope again.

I have been working out on my BowFlex this week. I need to get into a regular schedule. I'm not trying to bulk up or get that BowFlex body...but I would like to tone up a little. I've been walking 2 miles on the treadmill. Lisa and I have also been walking 2 miles each evening outside.

Hopefully we will get our pool pad fixed so that we can set up our pool soon. Swimming is great exercise.

I will keep you all posted on my progress. I would like to lose about 30 pounds before school starts again. That would be a good thing.

Later!

No comments: