Thursday, August 13, 2009

Grumpy, Frumpy....Down and Dumpy!


Okay...I guess it has been one of "THOSE" days. It stated out good enough and then went to hell in a handbasket right away. How come the best way to get to hell is in a handbasket anyway? And what the hell is a handbasket? Oh well...I diverge.


I know that there are people in this world who just love to bring you down and make you feel bad about yourself just to make themselves feel better. I don't know what it is about these people...and usually I can take it with a grain of salt and go on. I'm the one who usually tells others to just ignore those people. But guess what? I'm human too! Shocker, huh? Let me just say that it was a bad day.


But...tomorrow is tomorrow and tomorrow is another day. What?


Tomorrow will be better. I'll fake it until then. :-)


My MIL has it right! This is how I feel...lol.
Tell us about it...Janet!

No comments: