Monday, August 10, 2009

HMR Diet..30 pounds in almost 3 months


I have been living "in the box" (mostly) for almost the last 3 months. I have been eating foods from the HMR (Health Management Resources) diet plan. I get 3 shakes a day, 2 entrees a day, and unlimited fruit and vegetables. It has been a really easy diet to follow because I am eating all day long.

So far, I have lost right at 30 pounds. I am wearing pants I haven't worn in 2 years! I want to lose about 36 more pounds. Then...we'll see.

I'll keep you posted on my HMR progress. By the way...I do have a cheat day every now and then. Hey...it's called living. I can still lose the weight and not feel deprived.

2 comments:

Jasen said...

Great to hear your doing so well! We run two HMR programs in northern New York and I love reading about the success people have with the program. Just wanted to say keep your PA up and stay in the box until you reach that goal!

Alonzo Fugate said...

I am the only one in my area who is living the HMR lifestyle right now. A friend of mine who lives a couple hours away clued me in. I have to say...I'm lovin' HMR right now.